The Administrative Specialist shall provide general administrative duties for assigned organization in accordance with Government policies and regulations.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Working with email, word processing, and spreadsheet software.
Working with common office equipment, e.g., facsimile (fax) machines, copiers, projectors, and PC printers.
Contacting and scheduling meetings with high level government/client personnel (e.g., GO/SES).
Handling confidential information.
Maintaining logs, records, archives and/or working files.
Creating written correspondence and coordination of meeting and events.
Coordinating travel arrangements.
- Peform other duties as required.
Sev1Tech is seeking an Acquisition Logistician to provide support to PM Tactical Radios and other major components of the organization at the O-5 level. The selected candidate will perform logistic program activities from the conceptual stage through life cycle sustainment of the fielded products for Product Manager, Tactical Radios (PM TR). This position develops and implements logistics program activities including oversight of technical and logistics documentation, provisioning, material fielding plans, supply support, configuration control, etc. and supports the staffing of acquisition documentation through the milestone decision cycle. This position is located within the C5ISR campus on Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD.
Sev1Tech is seeking an Lifecycle Logistician (Integrated Logistics Specialist) to provide support to PM Tactical Radios and other major components of the organization at the O-5 level. Performing logistical programmatic activities from the conceptual stage through life cycle sustainment of the fielded products for Product Manager, Tactical Radios (PM TR), the Acquisition Logistician (ILS) will accomplish the following:
- Develops and implements logistics program activities including oversight of technical and logistics documentation, provisioning, material fielding plans, supply support, configuration control, etc.
- Supports the staffing of acquisition documentation through the milestone decision cycle.
- Provides technical guidance and support on Acquisition Logistics Support to Program Managers
- Develop and update Life Cycle Sustainment Plans (LCSP) and supporting documentation
- Analyze, Develop, and Implement Supportability Strategies and identifying opportunities to reduce lifecycle Operations and Support costs
- Apply the 12 elements of Integrated Product Support (IPS)
- Participate in Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) development and updates
- Review of contractor product support documentation submissions
- Support the development of Life Cycle Cost Estimates (LCCE)
- Establish government depot maintenance and repair capability
Location: within the C5ISR campus on Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD Monday through Friday during core hours (some remote days due to COVID; subject to change per customer requirements)
Journeyman Cybersecurity ISSO who has worked with Cloud technologies using RMF, with a focus on PowerBI applications.
Work as an integral part of an Agile Scrum team, specializing in cybersecurity ATO package management Army COTS applications in the Enterprise Cloud Management Agency Cloud. You will be specifically obtaining new ATOs for systems in this environment, and leverage reciprocity where appropriate.
- Working collaboratively with other ISSOs and key stakeholders to the RMF process
- Creating and managing RMF artifacts and the entire ATO lifecycle
- Coordinating with Cybersecurity SMEs to identify requirements and process improvements
- Assisting cybersecurity assessors as required
- Interpreting DISA STIG requirements
- Acts as a member of a team, supporting teammates and collaborating with a “do what it takes” attitude to ensure product and team success
- Hands on approach to performing your own assessments with enclave and network infrastructure devices
- Working with AWS and Azure environments
- Ensuring product quality and timeliness of work, providing advice and guidance, resolving problems to meet objectives, and providing periodic performance reports
- Provide input on best practices and procedures
- Developing new and refining existing processes to enhance quality and productivity
Sev1Tech provides IT modernization, cyber security, cloud, engineering, fielding, training, and program support services for U.S. government agencies and major commercial organizations. Sev1Tech has grown to become a preferred and trusted adviser for both the federal and private sector, supporting critical missions across the defense, intelligence, homeland security, health, and space markets.
Are you a go-getter with a passion for challenging yourself and working in dynamic enterprise operations environments? Do you have a strong networking acumen, specifically surrounding Juniper, Cisco, and Palo Alto? Finally, do you have a track record of providing superior service to your end users and having a passion for customer satisfaction? This may be the role for you!
The Network Engineer II will assist with our managed-services program in providing daily support of physical, virtual, and wireless networks in a Cross-Domain IT infrastructure. Consulting on additional projects during surge periods as necessary, the Network Engineer II is a key player on our team:
- Working closely with end-users and third-party vendors to identify potential issues and fix existing physical, virtual, and wireless network problems
- Maintaining and administering Juniper (80%) and Cisco (20%) computer networks
- Deploying, supporting, and troubleshooting enterprise wireless (Aruba) and related technologies
- Developing documentation for existing networks and maintaining documentation for all new networks and changes
- Actively tracking, documenting, and updating request and incident information in appropriate IT Service Management tool
- Evolving and maintaining load balancing (F5), Firewall and Security products under the network umbrella
- Installing and configuring computer network equipment
- Maintaining network equipment and associated hardware, applications, services, and settings
- Administering routers, switches, and firewalls
- Troubleshooting fiber and wireless connections
- Analyzing and remediating IP addressing
Salary- $140,000 DOE
Sev1Tech is seeking qualified candidates to serve as a Program Analyst in support of PM Tactical Radios requirements at Aberdeen Proving Ground. The successful candidate will provide premier support as a SETA contractor to Product Manager Waveforms and will be responsible for the following items, including but not limited to:
- Having extensive experience working in a DoD Program Executive Office, Project Manager and/or Product Manager Business/Budget Management office, will be a proactive, energetic, and assertive individual willing to do what is necessary to exceed expectations across the full scope of Program Analyst functions.
- Be a self-starter with the ability to function autonomously, with little to no direct supervision.
- Be able to clearly and accurately articulate (both verbally and in writing) complex thoughts and ideas and be comfortable and respectful interacting with the military, civilian government, and industry team while fulfilling the responsibilities of a Program Analyst.
Seeking driven Proposal Manager to provide support throughout all phases of the RFP and proposal lifecycle (capture, planning, drafting, submission). The Proposal Manager will work directly with the AVP of Proposal Operations and management team at our Woodbridge, VA office.
**This position is onsite with agreed-upon telework options**
The Proposal Manager will be responsible for managing the full proposal process of government solicitations (RFPs, RFIs, Task Order Requests, etc.), and will be tasked with the following to include, but not limited to:
- Manage multiple concurrent proposals with strict adherence to deadlines and guidelines
- Collaborate with Business Development teams to gain understanding of win strategies and ensure proposal responses include business perspective, key messages, value proposition, and differentiators against competition
- Review and analyze draft and final RFPs and related documents to create compliant supporting proposal materials
- Communicate and coach capture teams, writers, and subject matter experts on persuasive writing and proposal best practices
- Prepare and execute detailed proposal plans, schedules, outlines, shells, and other documentation (requires skills in Excel, Word, and SharePoint).
- Coordinate and conduct proposal meetings/events (e.g., Kickoff Meetings, Daily Standups, Color Team reviews, etc.), including and preparing advance meeting materials and facilitating discussions
- Manage writing assignments and receipt of all proposal materials with authors and teaming partners in accordance with the proposal timeline
- Monitor all RFP documents, modifications, requirements, and proposal deliverables
- Serves as point of contact for all Prime, Subcontractor, and consultant support members (writers, solution architects, graphic designers, etc.)
- Collect, edit, and review proposal materials to ensure compliance with all RFP terms and conditions
- Provide detailed guidance to proposal contributors and partners or subcontractors
- Communicate proposal-related requirements and status with senior management
- Develop targeted questions and consult technical and program management staff to extract information necessary to develop technical and managerial solutions
- Manage the production and delivery of the final proposal (adhere to all formatting directives, production, and publication guidelines)
- Other duties as assigned
Sev1Tech is looking for an Installer who:
- Provides technical guidance and information to meet requirements.
- Is responsible for independently designing, modifying, and constructing electronic and electro-mechanical instrumentation used in performance measurements on test and evaluation projects.
- Adjusts to the design criteria (which is not always standardized or well established)
- Improves and updates circuit elements/equipment to incorporate new advances where existing technical data is not always adequate may be the objective.
- Is responsible for troubleshooting, installation, and maintenance of C4ISR equipment as appropriate for the task.
- Has the capability to distinguish between hardware and software problems in multi-vendor systems.
- Performs installation, operations, test, preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, exercise and test support and maintenance.
- Provides technical direction and guidance to lower level technicians.
- Plans and performs installation, test, preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair for communications equipment, electronics equipment.
- Must have hands-on or educational experience in two of the following core technical areas: electronics, network support (hardware/software), computers (hardware or software), tactical radios, satellite networks, data encryption, web-based apps, encryption devices, COMSEC, or Platforms.
The Intermediate Cost and Price Analyst responsibilities, include, but are not limited to:
- Perform a wide variety of cost analysis assignments in support of the program life cycle cost estimates (LCCE) and program office estimates (POE).
- Develop or evaluate cost assessments, cost positions relating to the systems development, demonstration and production approaches.
- Assess impact on systems and program costs, including analyses of prototype systems.
- Work with SMEs to develop independent Government cost estimates (IGCEs) that will stand up to Army and DoD level review.
- Manages and directs the analyses of management problems, performs cost analyses and modeling, provides information requirements and the formulation of scientific solutions as directed.
- Evaluates the analyses of management problems, performs cost analysis and modeling, provides information requirements and the formulation of scientific solutions.
The Executive Program Analyst performs duties with Program Managers, other PEOs, DA staff, other services and industry personnel during all phases of the life cycle of assigned projects. Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Technical program management to include budgeting, scheduling, trade-off analysis, life-cycle costing, risk management, supportability, test and evaluation, and requirements development
Coordination of defense acquisition programs at the higher Army and/or DoD levels
Communication to include presentations and/or briefing to top level managers, SES, general officers
Sev1Tech is actively seeking a well-qualified Systems Engineer with networking and tactical network architectures, as well as a general understanding of defense logistics. This position will be in support of a new concept of operations working with a team of multi-disciplined professionals from various internal and external organizations to rapidly deliver new voice and data capable technologies to the warfighter. This position is in direct support of the Army’s Tactical Radios (TR) program at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland.
A successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Providing premier support to, and representation of, PM TR in various meetings, working groups, discussions, tests, and field events as needed
- Leveraging knowledge of current fleet radios as well as other commercially available assets that can meet urgent mission requirements and be willing to make appropriate recommendations on the pursued approach
- Leverage systems engineering concepts to ensure minimum viable product goals are achieved and participate in the selection process.
- knowledge of defense logistics and Army supply activities to provide inputs to the logistics team to address
- Working with the Information Assurance team to ensure all Security Classification Guide (SCG) and other required documents are prepared in a timely manner as required
- Briefing senior Government officials on findings, statuses, and recommendations
Sev1Tech is looking for a Software Applications Engineer to join our team supporting a critical mission. As a Software Applications Engineer you will analyze user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements and design and code new software or modify existing software to add new features. The Software Engineer will debug existing software and correct defects, while integrating existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments.
Looking for a Cloud Engineer to support the NAVAIR Digital Engineering program.
Cloud DevSecOps Administrators / Engineers at Sev1Tech are solution-oriented, driven, and enjoy teaming with other best and brightest engineers on highly visible, technically challenging projects and offerings. We’re looking for high-caliber, well-rounded professionals who are passionate about emerging technology, projects, and consulting, and have a strong background Unix, Windows, Cloud & DevSecOps administration and automation.
Provide technical support for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of specific components of complex on-prem and cloud applications to include requirements elicitation, analysis and functional allocation, conducting systems requirements reviews, developing concepts of operation and interface standards, developing system architectures, and performing technical/non-technical assessments.
- Play a key role in the Infrastructure team with primary focus on the assigned portfolio.
- Work closely with the customer Product Owner on the program and assist in development of system engineering documentation for the portfolio applications, such as system requirements, capabilities, and interface control documents, using Azure DevOps and other Collaboration and Architecture Tools.
- Serve as the principle IT engineer to provide engineering expertise and guidance for the design, development, implementation, and sustainment of IT solutions that enhance overall system performance and availability.
- Assist in development of agile methodology (SAFe, Scrum, Scrum of Scrums, Kanban, DevSecOps). This includes backlog structure and management, governance/change control, and other key processes leads the execution at the portfolio level.
- Conduct engineering system development tasks including system requirements analysis, system architecture and design, preliminary design, critical design, system integration, formal verification, and formal validation.
- Perform Requirements Analysis Engineering and other system engineering practices.
- Produce technical documentation in support of engineering solutions that include, but are not limited to, architectural drawings, detailed design specifications, and thorough implementation instructions
- Assist with operational, technical tool standardization, consistent CI/CD pipelines, and system and services views for architectures using applicable Navy set security standards.
- Maintain standards compliance
- Develop, update, and maintain program of record documentation.
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Monitor the installation, configuration, testing, and maintenance of operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
Working as part of a scrum team developing Digital Engineering Pipeline capabilities for the Navy, the Senior Systems Administrator's responsibilities could include:
- Daily support of Windows, Linux, prod, test, and development environments
- Coordinate with the Data Center, for TEST and PROD sustainment to include, but not limited to operating system/software End of Life, Vulnerability remediation/reporting, ACAS/SCAP review/finding remediation, and Evaluate environments to determine if there are any opportunities for cost savings
- Troubleshoot complex hardware and software problems, taking appropriate corrective action and/or interacting with IT staff or customers in performing dynamic testing, support and troubleshooting functions with little to no supervision
- Perform complex computing environment build-outs, user training, installation, maintenance and support with emphasis on documentation of operating procedures and processes
- Provide support of Active Directory, Group Policy, DHCP, DNS, etc.
- Provide on-call support and maintenance duties as required.
- Monitor server performance/capacity, forecast system demands, recommend upgrades, expansions, and reconfigurations
Working with an Agile Development Team supporting our Federal customer, the SeniorProject Manager supports program management and project management projects to include overall reporting to the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR), management and reporting of progress and activities in all task areas, coordinating and reporting on Contractor work on projects as directed by the Government project managers and leads, conducting the Kick-Off Meeting, and performing transition in/out activities.
- Provide end-to-end program leadership from planning to maintenance
- Work closely with Project Managers, Scrum Masters, and Delivery team to deliver business value
- Define and track business and development milestones on a program level
- Track and communicate dependencies on a program level
- Manage risks, issues, change control and decision logs for the program
- Communicate and manage project status to internal project teams and to those in the executive level
- Track and manage program spend against budgets
- Interact with stakeholders for spending needs/budget changes
- Leverage stakeholder relationships and technical expertise to enable or make key decisions
- Identify strategic milestones in concert with business and/or mission stakeholders and tie work packages to milestones
- Work with development teams to ensure understanding of high level business requirements so that they are well positioned to deliver the appropriate business value
- Work in a program coordination / senior project management capacity
Supporting the United States Naval Air Systems Command in its effort to develop a Digital Engineering Software Pipeling. This position is part of a strong Agile/DevSecOps team supporting requirements remotely out of the Washington D.C. area.
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION: The Scrum Master/Product Owner will accomplish the following action items on a DevSecOps team:
Position Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead cross-functional initiatives supporting the AI/ML, data science project in federal/non-federal DevSecOps infrastructure
- Good skills and knowledge of leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Hands-on knowledge on Agile / Scrum framework on backlog, sprint planning, execution, and related ceremonies
- Managing relationships and communication with all project stakeholder
- Own the project documentations, communication, risk management, and issue logs
- Act as the technical liaison and interface between the prime contractor and the client for technical deliverables.
- Create the overall project plan, develop the timeline, schedule tasks, and resource loading
- Work closely with client team, internal stakeholders, team members
- Become a trusted adviser and advocate for your customers; Someone who the customer relies on to give the right answer
- Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The Network Analyst will work in a Customs & Border Protection’s (CBP) Enterprise Network Architecture & Engineering support services contract (ENAESS) on client site in Springfield VA supporting the Video Teleconference (VTC) Operations and Engineering efforts.
The Network Analyst II (VTC Support) will potentially be required to travel both CONUS and OCONUS deploying to CBP Field Sites for onsite support in the event that it is necessary.
Working on a team consisting of Network Architects & Engineers supporting the CBP network, the Network Analyst II (VTC Support) must have the ability to:
- Ability to familiarize with network topology and basic data flow
- Support, monitor, test and troubleshoot issues related to video conferencing endpoints and basic networking issues (Cisco, Polycom, Avaya, etc)
- Provide support to end users to ensure a positive user experience
- Perform basic maintenance, troubleshooting, and administrative actions for management equipment dedicated to video conferencing systems. (Cisco, Polycom, Avaya, etc)
- Handle audio/video call quality issues when utilizing video teleconferencing equipment.
- Implement upgrades, perform new installations, modify existing configurations to meet customer needs
- Possess a working knowledge of SIP and H.323 protocols
- Possess a basic understanding and familiarity with Video Teleconferencing (VTC) equipment
- Inform management in a clear, concise, and timely manner of any customer or technical issues
- Take initiative and maintain confidentiality
- Multi-task in a fast-paced team-oriented environment
Customer: DHS Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA)
Sev1Tech is seeking a skilled software tester to join our team supporting our customer’s software functionality, reliability, and requirements satisfaction. The successful candidate will work closely with the development team to understand the project’s objectives and requirements and design test cases. They will be responsible for assessing software quality through manual and automated testing and identify and report on any failures.
- Develop and execute test plans for software applications, identify and document defects, and work with the development team to resolve issues.
- Work with cross-functional teams to define and validate software requirements, functional specifications, and user stories.
- Utilize common CI/CD software testing tools such as Selenium, Nightwatch, Cypress, or GitLab to assist in the testing process.
- Develop and maintain test cases and test scripts and execute them through automated testing tools as needed for unit, integration, functional, 508, performance and security testing.
- Test software applications across multiple devices and platforms, including mobile and web, and ensure each application meets its design requirements.
- Perform regression, smoke, and exploratory testing to ensure any bug fixes do not break existing functionality.
- Collaborate with the development team to review and update software documentation, including test plans, test cases, and user manuals.
- Analyze and report overall test coverage and quality metrics, including identification of opportunities for process improvement.
- Keep up to date with evolving testing procedures, tools, and methodologies to incorporate and continuously improve testing protocols.
The Tier 1 Systems Administrator will provide technical support and assistance to end-users in a fast-paced, IT Operations Center. The candidate will be responsible for escalating and resolving IT issues related to network, cloud, mobility, and application support. The position requires a good understanding of IT systems and monitoring tools in a 24/7 operational environment, as well as a working knowledge of incident management processes. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, quick learner, able to work independently and with the team, and have a passion for technology and customer service.
- Respond to support calls, trouble tickets, and provide support to remote users in a timely manner through email, phone, and chat.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and provide solutions to technical problems.
- Document IT incidents and requests within ServiceNow, monitor the ServiceNow queue and escalate to Tier 2 or Tier 3 support teams when necessary.
- Monitor the performance and availability of network, cloud, and application systems to ensure maximum uptime.
- Deploy and manage endpoint devices across the organization, including mobile devices.
- Maintain the knowledge base of the IT environment by creating and updating instructional materials, including documentation and standard operating procedures.
- Maintain inventories, including software and hardware components for the supported infrastructure.
- Provide training to customers and limit escalations of user-related IT issues.
- Take part in projects related to IT Operations.
- Support metric updating and reporting.
This is a full-time position, and the Tier 1 Systems Administrator will be working in the IT Operations Center. The role includes rotating shifts and requires the ability to work weekends and holidays as needed.
The GCP Systems Architect will be responsible for ensuring optimal performance, security, and availability of the GCP environment. The role requires technical expertise in GCP infrastructure management, excellent problem-solving skills, and experience in providing support within a virtual cloud infrastructure environment. The incumbent will work closely with IT and business stakeholders to identify and resolve any technical issues related to GCP systems, monitor performance metrics, and ensure stability of the GCP infrastructure. The ideal candidate will have a passion for the technology stack and be able to handle complex technical issues in a fast-paced and rapidly evolving environment. Applicants should demonstrate a can-do attitude, proactive and continuous learning, and a commitment to providing excellent customer service to both business and IT stakeholders.
- Implement, optimize, and maintain the GCP infrastructure, using best practices to ensure it is reliable, secure and performant.
- Provide technical support to stakeholders across the organization, including incident triage, root cause analysis, and resolution.
- Create and maintain infrastructure as code (IaC) through Terraform, Google Cloud Deployment Manager or similar tools.
- Develop and implement automation for and related infrastructure monitoring systems.
- Design and implement failover, disaster recovery and redundancy solutions for GCP environments to ensure reliability, data integrity and system uptime SLAs.
- Inspect and refine GCP systems/applications to ensure compliance with related security standards.
- Optimize the cost of infrastructure following GCP pricing model and recommending solutions to cut operational costs.
- Build and maintain tools to provide necessary metrics for capacity and performance planning.
- Work collaboratively with development and infrastructure teams to onboard new services or applications to the GCP platform through DevOps processes.
- Develop innovative solutions to complex technical issues.