The Network Administrator will work at the customer site in Kerneysville, WV and support the United States Coast Guard(USCG) Network Operations Center(NOC)
1st Shift: Sun - Tues (Three 12 hr shifts) 6:45am - 7pm
Working on a 24/7/365 Operations Team supporting HHS, the Network Administrator must have the ability to:
- Maintain network security and configure routers (Juniper and Cisco) and (Cisco ASA/Firepower) firewalls.
- Provides ongoing network support, addresses availability issues, overcomes performance problems and provides overall level 2 support
- Analyze and recommend solutions, upgrades services to streamline process and recommend improvements.
- Designs, installs, maintains and coordinates the use of network systems.
- Manages network performance, diagnoses performance problems and undertakes tuning activities to ensure network performance meets SLR requirements.
- Reports on overall network performance including frequent problems, underlying issues and plans to improve network availability, performance and problem resolution.
- Maintains and updates system security plans on all platforms.
- Implements and coordinates network policies, procedures and standards. Enforces network security procedures.
- Maintain hardware and software for network and perform troubleshooting as necessary.
- Create and manage firewall contexts both in on-premise data center and cloud-based environments (AWS/Azure).
- Understanding the Customer mission to assist with engineering requirements.
- Analyze and perform troubleshooting on data center network cabling/patch panels.
- Administer, commission, and decommission IP addresses while maintaining an accurate inventory.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with all Information Assurance policies and enforce compliance to all network security policies.
- Assist with maintaining backups of all systems, including network, applications, and managed hosting tools to support SLA requirements.
- Manage and document network diagrams supporting hosted applications and create/update operational procedures.
- Monitor hardware inventory and device uptime for network.
- Participate in on-call support on rotational basis.
- Ensure and provide effective customer service to customers.
Sev1Tech is looking for a Multimedia Designer to join our team supporting a critical mission. As a Multimedia Designer you will create graphics to meet specific commercial or promotional needs such as packaging, displays or logos. May use a variety of mediums to achieve artistic or decorative goals. Under general direction deigns and builds web pages or mock-ups, using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques and, tools. Designs and develops user interface features, site animation, and special-efects elements. Contributes to the design groups efforts to enhance the look and feel of the organization's online offerings. Will provide high-end multimedia products (graphics, animations, visuals, interactive media) for a dynamic customer providing online learning modules, creating engaging interactive tools, creative visuals, and developing other unique graphic products using a combination of authoring tools, HTML5, and Adobe or equivalent products.
Sev1Tech is looking for a Integration & Test Engineer to join our team supporting a critical mission. As an Integration & Test Engineer you will Advise technical personnel on the conceptualization, development, and implementation of a broad range of information systems issues, including hardware/software integration, compatibility and multiple platforms. You will perform feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management, as well as plan strategies for improvement of information systems and services. The Integration & Test Engineer communicates current innovations and trends in information systems development to technical staff, prepares justification for selection of new technology and may serve as the chief architect for complex information systems development.
Sev1Tech is seeking qualified candidates to serve as a Program Analyst in support of PM Tactical Radios requirements at Aberdeen Proving Ground. The successful candidate will provide premier support as a SETA contractor to Product Manager Handheld, Manpack and Small Form Fit (PdM HMS) and will be responsible for the following items, including but not limited to:
- Having extensive experience working in a DoD Program Executive Office, Project Manager and/or Product Manager Business/Budget Management office, will be a pro-active, energetic, and assertive individual willing to do what is necessary to exceed expectations across the full scope of Program Analyst functions.
- Be a self-starter with the ability to function autonomously, with little to no direct supervision.
- Be able to clearly and accurately articulate (both verbally and in writing) complex thoughts and ideas and be comfortable and respectful interacting with the military, civilian government, and industry team while fulfilling the responsibilities of a Program Analyst.
Sev1Tech is seeking qualified candidates to serve as an Acquisition Specialist creating, updating, coordinating, and staffing procurement and other related documents that are managed within Project Manager Tactical Radios under PEO C3T at Aberdeen Proving Ground.
In this role, the Acquisition Specialist is responsible for the following items, including but not limited to:
- Preparing acquisition documents that reflect technical and operational requirements for Government approval such as Service Contract Approvals requests (SCAs), Performance Work Statements (PWSs), Statements of Work (SOWs), Statements of Objective (SOOs), labor category descriptions, Justification & Approval Documents (J&As), Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCEs), Quality Assurance Surveillance Plans (QASPs), Acquisition Plans (APs) and Acquisition Strategies (ASs), Contract Data Requirements List (CDRLs), limited competition memos such as use of non-DoD contract vehicles and sole source justifications.
- Providing input in the proposal evaluation process, supporting PEO C3T in the post-award by preparing monthly status updates and funds expended to-date and variance analyses intended to highlight any significant issues requiring Government action
- Facilitates the processing of contract invoices through Wide Area Work Flow (WAWF)
- Entering data into portfolio management database applications such as PPMT/1-N, and PCS, reviewing data for accuracy and providing reports that have been validated and corrected.
- Providing a variety of acquisition support, to include, but not limited to, research of contracting types, program planning, developing and tracking milestones, assisting lower level Acquisition Specialists, Acquisition Regulation guidance (FAR, DFARs, AFARs, etc.)
Sev1Tech is seeking an Lifecycle Logistician (Integrated Logistics Specialist) to provide support to PM Tactical Radios and other major components of the organization at the O-5 level. Performing logistical programmatic activities from the conceptual stage through life cycle sustainment of the fielded products for Product Manager, Tactical Radios (PM TR), the Acquisition Logistician (ILS) will accomplish the following:
- Develops and implements logistics program activities including oversight of technical and logistics documentation, provisioning, material fielding plans, supply support, configuration control, etc.
- Supports the staffing of acquisition documentation through the milestone decision cycle.
- Provides technical guidance and support on Acquisition Logistics Support to Program Managers
- Develop and update Life Cycle Sustainment Plans (LCSP) and supporting documentation
- Analyze, Develop, and Implement Supportability Strategies and identifying opportunities to reduce lifecycle Operations and Support costs
- Apply the 12 elements of Integrated Product Support (IPS)
- Participate in Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) development and updates
- Review of contractor product support documentation submissions
- Support the development of Life Cycle Cost Estimates (LCCE)
- Establish government depot maintenance and repair capability
Location: within the C5ISR campus on Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD Monday through Friday during core hours (some remote days due to COVID; subject to change per customer requirements)
Sev1Tech is looking for a Information Systems Security Engineer to join our team supporting a critical mission. As an Information Systems Security Engineer you will participate as a security engineer representative on engineering teams for the design, development, implementation and/or integration of secure networking, computing, implementation and/or integration of IA architectures, systems, or system components and enclave environments. Develop and maintain system security certification and accreditation services for our Information Technology (IT) systems in accordance with organizational requirements. Review and evaluate complex customer security issues and implement corrective actions as needed. Interface with customers, various locations and vendors, to resolve security problems and provide information on containment or resolution. Ensure that problems have been properly identified and solutions will satisfy the customer’s requirements.
Sev1Tech is looking for a Cybersecurity Engineer to assist our clients with Risk Management Framework (RMF), ATO, and Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) compliance and implementation.
- Taking a consultative approach, assist clients in defining and implementing cybersecurity policies and procedures
- Work closely with client System Administrators with the identification of vulnerabilities on all customer server assets, including Windows, Unix, and Network devices
- Assist admins with hardening of systems to comply with DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
- Ensure DISA STIG compliance, interpretation, and analysis of results as well as remediation
- Assist in the Authority to Operate (ATO) support evaluating NIST controls in both a FISMA Moderate and High Environment
- Perform system maintenance on security-related tools; evaluate, test, and integrate upgrades
- Scan, patch, remediate, provide mitigation strategies, and document security vulnerabilities in operating systems and applications
- Assist in defining and writing security policies to support FedRAMP, FISMA, Federal Compliance, NIST Compliance, HIPAA Compliance, ISO Standards, and SOX Compliance
- Assist and lead security audits
- Generate bi-weekly vulnerability reports to send out to customers
- Assist in the operation and maintenance of an enterprise level Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Follow security policies and create/maintain existing information system security documentation
- Assist in the development, design, and coding of new systems or components, and troubleshoot & debug problems occurring within existing platforms and resolve issues using enterprise level tools
- Assist with the evaluation of threats and impact as identified by the government and/or security tools
- Other duties as assigned
Up to $140K DOE
Sev1Tech is hiring a remote DevOps Engineer who is solution-oriented, driven, and enjoys colloborating with other bright engineers on highly-visible, technically-challenging projects and offerings. We’re looking for high-caliber, well-rounded professionals who are passionate about emerging technologies and can provide industry knowledge and consulting with a strong background in AWS.
Supporting one of our clients in the Front Range, the DevOps Engineer will act as an extension of our client. In the DevOps Engineer role, you will accomplish several of the following:
- Support Capital Projects using AWS and IaC technologies
- Deployments of Gitlab to ensure 24x7 operations and HA/DR readiness
- Migration of Github/GitLab instances to several services
- Tagging enforcement on AWS accounts
- Enforcement of published guidlines to Lambda deployed accounts
- Report development using AWS Quicksign, Kibana and other tools
- Build a CICD pipeline modules to ensure automated processes are created for high/medium alerts and issues which log responses to ElasticStack
- Design and integrate tools into a cloud based environment that operates using continuous integration/continues deployment (CI/CD) practices
- Investigate and contribute to solving various issues in production environments
- Develop and integrate security controls within code and microservices
- Proactively analyze and contribute improvements throughout the deployment processes
- Provide a collaborative conduit between security focused and development focused teams
- Build effective monitoring, alerts, and metrics from log aggregators and data collectors
- Provide configuration management support for production applications and custom code
Up to $140K DOE
Sev1Tech is looking for a Help Desk Specialist to join our team supporting a critical mission. The Help Desk Specialist are the Tier 1 team members of an Information Technology (IT) Enterprise Service desk responsible for the IT-related service requests, and the service incidents and problems for the customer’s IT business and mission-focus enterprise systems. The Help Desk Specialist will be directly responsible for receiving, prioritizing, documenting, and actively resolving end-user submitted requests. Specialists will use common IT skills and tools to provide “hands on” troubleshooting assistance at the desktop level. The Help Desk Specialist Desk supports a wide array of systems, applications, and services spanning desktop operating systems (OSs), desktop and web-based applications, and unified communications (Video Tele-Conferencing (VTC), Voice over IP (VOIP) phones, etc.).
Sev1Tech is looking for a Graphics Specialist to join our team supporting a critical mission. The Graphics Specialist will design high-visibility mission-critical infographics, data visualizations, or presentations for use by senior and executive level leadership. The Graphics Specialist will convert client needs and requirements into graphically innovative digital designs, marketing collateral, and outreach materials. In this role, you will execute visual communications projects, help guide design strategy across the organization, and help deliver on these time-sensitive products.
Sev1Tech is looking for an Emerging Technology Specialist to join our team supporting a critical mission. The Emerging Technology Specialist will serve as the customer advocate for inserting new and emerging technologies into the IT infrastrucutre. The Emerging Technology Specialist will monitor landscape for potentially relevant AI/ML technologies or capabilities, assess AI/ML capabilities to determine interest and applicability, provide programmatic support and stakeholder engagement for AI/ML pilots and technical evaluations, present information through reports and visualization and translate intelligence needs to technical specifications and documented requirements.
Sev1Tech is looking for a Database Administrator to join our team supporting a critical mission. The Database Administrator will design, develop, test, and deliver database systems. They will manage life cycle support of database systems. Typical tasks include applying patches and upgrades, diagnosing and resolving problems, monitoring and improving performance. Our Database Administrators migrate data from legacy systems to modern systems and design and manage backup and recovery processes and continuity of operations plans. Database Administrators select appropriate database technologies for specific requirements, such as data warehouses, object-oriented or other non-relational data stores, real-time systems, and mass storage systems. They acquire data, coordinate data flow, and promote data quality. Under general direction, provides highly technical expertise and guidance in the design, implementation, operation and maintenance of database management systems (DBMS)
Sev1Tech is looking for a Data Warehousing/Mining Specialist to join our team supporting a critical mission. The Data Warehousing/Mining Specialist will be responsible for leading the efforts to develop analytic solutions (hardware, analytics, tools, techniques, practices, deployment, standards, performance specifications, etc.) for analytic use cases developed during the performance of this project. The Data Warehousing/Mining Specialist will support architecture, design, and development techniques specific to exploitation of very large data sets, usage via complex exploitation techniques (e.g. geospatial, temporal, statistical). Will designs, implement, refine, and support data mining systems and applications. Applies and integrates interdisciplinary techniques (e.g. information technology, statistical methods) into systems, applications, and tools.
Sev1Tech is looking for a Data Security Specialist to join our team supporting a critical mission. The Data Security Specialist will apply statistical approaches, including modeling and business analyses, to create and advance knowledge products. Design and develop static and interactive data visualizations, including dashboards, presentations, infographics, and reports, with the purpose of understanding and drawing conclusions from data in support of data-to-decision knowledge products. Internally audit and document complex datasets using visualization techniques and tools. Translate analytic results into visual stories via text and graphics using appropriate data science techniques, statistical approaches, and visualization tools. Generate and maintain data documentation to include data dictionaries, metadata, and standard operating procedures in support of the organizations Security Operations Center (SOC).
Assisting with receiving and issuance of supplies and materials, as well as other equipment or repair parts required for each supported unit, the Supply Support Technician maintains and updates a Mission Stock Record Account (MSRA) for each Battalion in accordance with standard Army accountability procedures.
In this role OCONUS role, the Supply Support Technical follows the Government PBO by maintaining the property book using GCSS-A and accomplishes the following tasks:
- Support the Government in maintaining accountability by establishing an audit trail for all supplies and materials, as well as other associated items received until issued to the gaining activity.
- Use the Army Electronic Product System (AEPS), Department of Defense Electronic Mall (DoD E-MALL), Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) Customer Resources Requisitioning, and the Army supply system to order materials and parts.
- Ensure that all supply requests are transmitted through the current STAMIS system of record (PBUSE/GCSS-A) to the governing Supply Support Activity (SSA).
- Does not process any OFFLINE requisitions without written approval of the Designated Unit’s Property Book Officer. Purchase requests shall be processed.
- Ensures that the documentation is correct, verify serial numbers, NSN, Line Item Numbers (LIN), and Nomenclature prior to issuing equipment to the gaining activity.
- Ensures that a copy of the transaction is placed in the container prior to shipping and verify the ship to information. The Contractor shall verify the Department of Defense Activity Address Code (DODAAC), Unit Identification Code (UIC), and Recipients address.
- Supports the Battalion PBO in maintaining the Signal Battalions’ property books using the current STAMIS system of record (PBUSE/GCSS-A).
- Responsible for daily reconciliations are performed against the Commander’s hand receipt and ensure that no assets are left on the Commanders hand receipt.
- Makes sure upporting documents as it pertains to the Commanders hand receipt is filed IAW with ARIMS.
- Files documents and ensure that all suspense’s are met in a timely manner
- Ensure all documentation are prepared IAW regulatory policies and SOP’s to account for expendable and nonexpendable at the Property Book Officer level durable, consumable and non-expendable supplies and equipment.
- Supports the Government with physical inventories to ensure that all hand receipts are maintained IAW regulatory guidance.
- Ensures that monthly reconciliations are performed with the SSA and copies maintained
- Supports the PBO to ensure that all property on the Commander’s hand receipt is sub hand receipted.
- Ensures that the Government is provided with a copy of the Unit Readiness List by the second day of the month. The Contractor shall support the PBO in maintaining a current and valid listing of Authorized LINS which are not required to be reported through the Net-centric Army Unit Status Report (NetUSR) System (as issued through ALARACT messages) and which is coded as "Exception".
- Ensures that high priority requests are approved by the Government prior to processing.
- Ensures that delegation of authority cards are prepared accurately and submitted to supporting agencies for approval and filed.
- Supports the Government to ensure that all property is accounted for IAW with regulatory guidance.
- Provides recommendations and support to investigating official investigating officers and or customers as it pertains to filing out DD 200 FLIPL.
- At all times, refers to AR 735-5 and local policies during FLIPL. T
- Works with the command on the timelines as it pertains to FLIPLs.
- Maintains and establishes files/supporting documents IAW ARIMS.
- Supports the Government identification/location of items being inventoried for the cyclic inventory.
- Ensures that a Sensitive items roster is maintained and adhered to.
- Brief personnel conducting the Sensitive items inventory. Contractors shall ensure that all inventories are filed IAW with ARMIS.
- Ensures that all CCI is secured using Double Lock method.
- Supports the Government in Maintaining key control and content inventory for all containers. The Contractor shall ensure that Load Plans are updated and placed on all containers and storage areas.
- Under the guidance of PBO, ensures that all Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) equipment are assigned a Nonstandard Line Item Number (NSLIN) from SSN-LIN Automated Management and Integrating System (SLAMIS) prior to placing property on the Property book with SLAMIS requests for all COTS equipment.
- Process paperwork and turn equipment into Defense Reutilization Management Office (DRMO) and the SSA.
- Handles and ships Hazardous Material (HAZMAT) material as required in conjunction with the transportation specialist ensuring that all HAZMAT material or equipment identified and IAW regulatory guidance and policies
- Ensures that Soldier readiness files are maintained.
- Supports the Department of the Army initiative on property accountability and the command supply discipline program.
Sev1Tech is looking for a Cyber Security Specialist to join our team supporting a critical mission. The Cyber Security Specialist will provide cyber threat intelligence services for the collection, fusion, analysis, creation, and distribution of threat intelligence from government and commercial systmes. The Cyber Security Specialist performs assessment of present levels of cyber security, defines acceptable levels of risk, trains all personnel in proper cyber hygiene and establishes formal maintenance procedures.
Sev1Tech is looking for a Data Management Analyst to join our team supporting a critical mission. The Data Management Analyst establishes and maintains configuration and data management policies and procedures to be utilized by organizational personnel and other participating functions to ensure a standard and cost effective approach to the application of configuration and data management requirements. Analyzes changes to product specifications to determine the effect on the end product and determines and prepares documentation necessary for change control. Designs and establishes configuration management documentation. Authorizes the release of drawings, schedules and system configuration changes specified by management and other functional groups through the Request For Change process.
Sev1Tech is looking for a Computer Security Systems Specialist to join our team supporting a critical mission. As a Computer Security Systems Specialist on our team, you’ll work with Department of Defense (DoD) clients to discover their cyber risks, understand policies, and develop a mitigation plan. You’ll get technical, environmental, and personnel details from engineers and architects to assess the entire threat landscape. Then, you’ll help our team guide our partner through a plan of action with presentations, white papers, and milestones.
Sev1Tech is looking for a Communications Specialist to join our team supporting a critical mission. The Communications Specialist will assists in the planning, design, and implementation of communications networks, pushing enterprise solutions to the tactical edge.