The IT Operations Manager is to plan, organize, and manage geographically based technical staff and the lead execution of daily IT operations for the IT Enterprise and ensure it is able to provide stable and available systems/services delivered by the organization’s IT workforce.
Sev1Tech, LLC is seeking a qualified Cybersecurity Analyst to support a DOD Client. In this role, the Cybersecurity Analyst is responsible for the following items, including but not limited to:
CS Support: Provide CS guidance and documentation throughout the system development life-cycle to include providing CS guidance at meetings, briefings, and design reviews and during system development IAWcurrently applicableCS regulations and policies.
Assessment and Authorization:
- Lead government projects through all phases of the security authorization process IAW ICD 503, NIST SP 800-53 r5, DoDI 8510.01 and supplementary guidance provided by the cognizant Authorizing Officials.
- As needed, shall input, assess, and update security controls into the appropriate management systems of record (e.g., Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS)).
- Review and provide comments on Assessment and Authorization documentation needed for Army TENCAP initiatives to receive Authorization(s) To Operate (ATOs), ATOs with conditions, and Assess-Only ATOs.
- Assist and when necessary author the Program of Actions and Milestones (POAMs) associated with the ATO process. Contractor services shall include security engineering, implementation, and validation, as well as facilitating requests for waivers or other exceptions to policies based on tactical implementation of security domain requirements.
- Facilitate security authorization processes implemented by national agencies.
- Support development of Simplified Acquisition Management Plans (SAMPs) IAW government SOPs which address the program's overall acquisition approach, including cyber approaches for government projects.
Hardware and Software Assessment:
- Review the design of hardware, operating systems, and software applications proposed for government programs and provide comments as to whether the design adequately addressesCS security requirements and provides confidentiality, integrity, availability, authentication, and non-repudiation; andproperly mitigates identified threats/vulnerabilities.
- Review and provide comments on test and evaluation activities to validate those threats/vulnerabilities are mitigated.
CS Compliance: Ensure government systems remain compliant with CS policy including AR 25-2, Information Assurance, DoD Instruction (DODI) 8510.01, Risk Management Framework (RMF) for DoD Information Technology (IT),National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publication (NIST) SP 800-37 “Guide for Applying the Risk Management Framework to Federal Information Systems”, and Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 503, “Intelligence Community Information Technology Systems Security Risk Management”, the Committee on National Security Systems (CNSS) Instruction No. 1253, “Security Categorization and Control Selection for National Security Systems” NIST 800-53, “Recommended Security Controls for Federal Information Systems and Organizations”, USCENTCOM 25-28 process, and DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG) and shall keep pace with changing policies and mandates.
Sev1Tech, LLC is seeking a qualified Contracting Specialist to support a DOD Client. In this role, the Contracting Specialist is responsible for the following items, including but not limited to:
- Draft documentation for Acquisition Requirements Packages (ARP) for contract actions as required. The ARP includes: Independent Government Estimates, Market Research, Requests for Information, Source Selection Plans, Justification and Approval (J&A) Document, DD254, Performance Work Statements, Statements of Work, Statements of Objectives, Quality Assurance Surveillance Plans, Performance Requirements Summary, Requests for Service Contract Approval, Government Furnished Property Exhibits, Acquisition Strategy Documents, Acquisition Plans, Integrated Program Summary, and others acquisition documents as required.
- Track all contract requirements from initiation through award in the government Procurement Portfolio Management Tool (PPMT).
- Support development of presentation materials for the PEO IEW&S ALT Industry Days and Contract Management Review Boards IAW CDRL A001.
- Support development of Simplified Acquisition Management Plans (SAMPs) IAW government SOPs which address the program’s overall acquisition approach, including contract execution approaches for government projects.
Sev1Tech, LLC is seeking a qualified Acquisition Management Specialist to support a DOD Client. In this role, the Acquisition Management Specialist is responsible for the following items, including but not limited to:
- Provide acquisition guidance to functional area technical experts based on a working knowledge of DOD and IC acquisition regulations and policy.
- Have experience in the acquisition process as directed by the DoD 5000 series, Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), DoD and Army HQ ASA(ALT) policies and procedures.
- Draft PWSs, Acquisition Strategies, Acquisition Plans, lifecycle cost profiles, and annual ACAT Reviews.
- Document functional requirements, and functional and technical modifications in a work breakdown structure (WBS) and an Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) created and maintained in Microsoft Project.
- Provide input shall include the impact to milestone plans, existing and required personnel resources and funding needs, and established priorities and critical milestones.
- Support development of annual spend plans, development of Program Objective Memorandum (POM) briefs, authoring Procurement & Research, Development, Test and Evaluation Forms (P&R) forms, preparation for acquisition milestone reviews and Milestone Decision Authority (MDA) reviews, development and staffing of Acquisition Decision Memoranda (ADM).
- Support the development of various information and decision briefs, including the TENCAP General Officer Steering Group (TGOSG).
- Support development of Simplified Acquisition Management Plans (SAMPs) IAW government SOPs which addressthe program’s overall acquisition approach, includingacquisition strategyfor TENCAP projects.
- Will assist in developing, staffing and archiving interagency agreements, Memoranda of Understanding, and Memoranda of Agreement.
Sev1Tech, LLC is seeking a qualified Operations Specialist to support a DOD Client. In this role, the Operations Specialist is responsible for the following items, including but not limited to:
- Provide administrative support through the form of distributing incoming/outgoing correspondence; answering telephones/electronic mail and maintaining messages, reviewing, producing, and finalizing correspondence and briefing materials to include copying and binding of large briefings and/or reports within the timeframe provided.
- Understanding and demonstrated use of software applications including but not limited to various Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project) and use of SharePoint is required.
- Cresponses to Congressional inquiries; support and track the development of Memoranda Of Agreement (MOAs)/Memoranda Of Understanding (MOUs).
- Coordinate with the higher headquarters operations staff on behalf of this government client. – Act as the manager of all external taskers; these taskers are received primarily through the Army's Task Management Tool (TMT).
- Assess each task, request guidance from government leadership as required, communicate the assignment of each task to appropriate POC(s), review, compile and make administrative corrections to the POC submissions, then submit the tasking prior to the deadline. Additionally, shall track internal taskings as directed.
SharePoint Services: Ensure the government SharePoint content site is kept up to date and shall be responsible for posting government client documentation to the higher HQ or other SharePoint sites.
Meetings and Video Teleconferences (VTC):
- Coordinate conference rooms to support meetings. This includes NIPR, SIPR and JWICS VTCs, Defense Collaborative Services, or other collaborative online meeting systems designated by the government.
- Coordinate with external VTC participants and local government network administrators to ensure that all needed participants have the appropriate information to view and attend the meetings.
Personnel Lists and Organizational Chart: Generate and maintain personnel lists (Name, work phone numbers, work email) and conference phone lists. The contractor shall maintain and update the government client organizational chart.
Information Technology Support: Support distribution, assignment, and tracking of telephones, computers, monitors, printers, and other office equipment and supplies. Coordinate with the government IT help desk staff on requirements and issues associated with NIPR, SIPR and JWICS networks, equipment, and services. Identify IT purchase requirements and work with resource management and logistics to order equipment as needed. Work with government logistics to ensure that all IT property is properly reflected in the government installation property book including issues and turn-ins. Provide information to enable government logistics to update IT information on sub-hand receipts.
Workspace: Shall coordinate with government leadership to identify the appropriate workspace for incoming personnel. Coordinate IT support as required. Coordinate with the AGC facilities team and the government logistics team to identify furniture requirements.
Calendar Management: Update government Calendars every business day. This includes government Operations (Internal and External Meetings and significant events), Calendars.
Visitor Support: Coordinate visits to government sites by external visitors, including General Officers and members of the Senior Executive Service. Coordination includes: ensuring visit security clearances are passed and received by security team, drafting and distributing agendas, providing maps to visitors, obtaining VIP parking, and meeting and escorting visitors.
Travel: Supports the director and deputy director with travel planning and voucher submission in Defense Travel System.
Event Coordination: Support the government leadership team in planning and executing events including individual recognition (promotion, retirement, departure, award presentation, etc) and team morale events.
Sev1Tech, LLC is seeking a qualified Intelligence Community (IC) Liaison Officer to support a DOD Client. In this role, the Liaison Officer is responsible for the following items, including but not limited to:
- Clearly convey Army requirements to leadership and engineering staff at National agencies and identify opportunities to influence design changes that benefit and satisfy Army needs.
- Continuously engage and inform government decision makers of changes that positively or adversely impact DOD Client requirements.
- Experienced in implementing strategic goals and coordinating interactions between action officers of different organizations.
- Make recommendations to maintain and improve interoperability and communication between DOD Client and IC organizations/stakeholders.
- Coordinate with the government to the maximum extent possible regarding priority of forums and meetings needing coverage.
- Work to advance DOD Client strategic goals within Army, National, and Theater systems and architectures within these organizations and provide written reports IAW government SOPs identifying the status of specific DOD Client programs with the IC agencies.
Sev1Tech, LLC is seeking a qualified Test and Evaluation (T&E) Engineer to support a DOD Client. In this role, the Test and Evaluation (T&E) Engineer is responsible for the following items, including but not limited to:
Test Planning Documentation:
- Review, provide comments to, and maintain test documentation to include: System Evaluation Plans, Test & Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP)s, Measures of Effectiveness, Measures of Performance, and test plans. Test documentation shall be prepared IAW AR 73-1, Test and Evaluation Policy and be delivered IAW government standards.
- Provide recommendations in planning, forecasting costs, coordinating, and executing test events.
- Support development of Simplified Acquisition Management Plans (SAMPs) which addressthe program’s overall acquisition approach, includingthe test and evaluation approach forgovernment projects.
- Prepare test reports that document deficiencies and issues identified in the conduct of test and evaluation events IAW government SOPs.
- Evaluate design reviews, audits, and draft quality assurance (QA) reports for T&E programs for the system being acquired.
- Provide test documentation for test items to the test organizations.
- Draft and provide a Safety Assessment Report IAW government SOPs.
- Provide recommendations to ensure that T&E of all systems is planned and conducted to sufficiently stress the systems in representative environments.
Sev1Tech, LLC is seeking a qualified SIGINT Subject Matter Expert (SME) to support a DOD Client. In this role, the SIGINT SME is responsible for the following items, including but not limited to:
- Provide assessments and evaluations on performance and feasibility of existing and proposed Terrestrial, Aerial, and Space-based SIGINT components of DOD and IC systems architectures, including identification of performance, cost, and schedule risk, and preparerecommendations for consideration by government.
- Participate in forums with external organizations concerning employment, acquisition, and development of SIGINT collection, processing exploitation and dissemination systems.
- Provide technical expertise to recommend and evaluate SIGINTpolicy, architecture, requirements and system development decisions for the government.
- Provide SIGINT expertise on the operations of National and Tactical SIGINT systems and tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs).
- Participate in the SIGINT portions of NET and refresher training.
Sev1Tech, LLC is seeking a qualified GEOINT Subject Matter Expert (SME) to support a DOD Client. In this role, the GEOINT SME is responsible for the following items, including but not limited to:
- Provide assessments and evaluations on performance and feasibility of existing and proposed Terrestrial, Aerial, and Space-based GEOINT components of DOD and IC systems architectures, including identification of performance, cost, and schedule risk, and preparerecommendations for consideration by government.
- Participate in forums with external organizations concerning employment, acquisition, and development of GEOINT collection, processing exploitation and dissemination systems.
- Provide technical expertise to recommend and evaluate GEOINT policy, architecture, requirements and system development decisions for the government.
- Provide GEOINT expertise on the operations of National and Tactical GEOINT systems and tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs).
- Participate in the GEOINT portions of NET and refresher training.
Sev1Tech, LLC is seeking a qualified Communications Engineer to support a DOD Client. In this role, the Communications Engineer is responsible for the following items, including but not limited to:
- Provide assessments and evaluations on performance and feasibility of SATCOM, Terrestrial, and Mobile components of current and proposed DOD Client systems and architectures, including identification of performance, cost, and schedule risk, preparation of recommendations for consideration by the government.
- Provide technical expertise to Army representatives during forums with external organizations concerning employment, acquisition, and development of communication systems.
Sev1Tech, LLC is seeking a qualified Intelligence Analyst to support a Intel Programs of Record for a DOD Client. In this role, the Intelligence Analyst is responsible for the following items, including but not limited to:
- Review and comment on the accuracy and completeness of documentation used to justify government objectives or requirements.
- Assess Intelligence Community products against Army POR threshold and objective requirements.
- Participate in and provide recommendations for acceptance or rejection of program reviews to include Software Specification Reviews (SSR), Preliminary Design Reviews (PDR), Critical Design Reviews (CDR), and Test Readiness Reviews (TRR).
- Draft proposed acquisition strategies and cost estimates to facilitate program milestone execution. For development of Advanced Prototypes, the contractor shall draft program documentation, system specification, and Concept of Operations (CONOPs) IAW DOD Client SOP.
Sev1Tech, LLC is seeking a qualified Systems Engineer to support a DOD Client. In this role, the Systems Engineer is responsible for the following items, including but not limited to:
- Support development and execution of Systems Engineering processes within DOD Client program including: prepare decision justification materials;prepare design studies to identify and address program/project capability gaps;prepare analysis of alternatives and recommendations for decision;prepare study results for presentation to leadership; develop and manage requirement baselines; support configuration and change management; support technical review preparation, presentation and evaluation; support execution of risk, issue and opportunity management; coordinate with test and evaluation staff for execution of requirements verification and validation.
- Prepare required reports and provided presentations.
- Support development of Simplified Acquisition Management Plans(SAMPs) which addressthe program’s overall acquisition approach, including systems engineering and risk management approachesfor DOD Cleint projects.
Sev1Tech, LLC is seeking a qualified Budget Analyst to support a DOD Client. In this role, the Budget Analyst is responsible for the following items, including but not limited to:
- Apply expertise and working knowledge of DOD financial execution processes and reporting to the budget planning, execution, and reconciliation of all appropriations allocated or provided to the DOD Client, with appropriate Government oversight.
- Analyze historical funding execution data to develop budgets and spend plans that will execute funds in a timely manner, and in accordance with the program's acquisition strategies and OSD standardized goals.
- Generate funding documentation and reports using the internal office database, Standard Operation and Maintenance Army Research and Development Systems (SOMARDS) database, the General Fund Enterprise Business Systems (GFEBS), GFEBS-Sensitive Activities (GFEBS-SA), Logistics Management Program (LMP), Wide Area Workflow (WAWF) and G-Invoice software, in accordance with latest Federal Fiscal laws and DOD and Army regulations and guidance.
- Analyze fund cite elements and data, and track funds through the stages of execution, interface with counterparts in DoD Accounting and Finance, and Contracting offices, and reconcile data from these sources to the internal documents and database; and report on discrepancies and make recommendations for corrective actions as needed.
Sev1Tech is seeking qualified candidates to serve as an Financial Database Manager creating, updating, coordinating, and staffing procurement and other related documents that are managed by a specilized DOD client. In this role, the Financial Database Manager is responsible for the following items, including but not limited to:
- Provide technical expertise for computer database actions and maintenance of historical artifacts for all Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution System (PPBES) actions executed by this DOD customer. shall maintain and record all transactions within the directed Army financial databases and ensure updates for incoming and outgoing funds are accurate and timely.
- Draft and provide recommendations to required documentation for PEO financial reviews (monthly, quarterly, and end of year), IAW latest Federal Fiscal, as well as DOD and Army regulations and guidance.
- Be proficient in and shall operate the following automated systems: General Fund Enterprise Business Systems (GFEBS), GFEBS-Sensitive Activities (GFEBS-SA), Logistics Management Program (LMP), Wide Area Workflow (WAWF), G-Invoice software, Program Budget Accounting System (PBAS), Advanced Analytics (ADVANA), Cost Comprenhensive Requirement System (CCaR), and Enterprise Funds Distribution System (EFDS).
- Maintain and improve DOD Client financial and resource management database tool.
Sev1Tech, LLC is seeking a SETA Program Manager to assist in its multiple projects. This individual will be part of our delivery team and will have a critical role in managing solutions for our Department of Defense (DoD) customer. This is an opportunity to join a company that is playing a niche role in the DoD sector. You will work with the existing development team from concept to delivery. You will work closely with stakeholders and customers to translate requirements into specifications. You must be a passionate and driven individual with a keen sense for problem solving and becoming the face of the project. Primary Duties:
- Perform Customer Engagement & Project Management duties.
- Responsible for Project and Services delivery.
- Interact with our Delivery and Development team to manage the project.
- Provide SETA consultation and support to our customer.
- Provide Status and briefs to our customer.
- Participate in review process.
- Supervise the program/team and closely with customers to capture and track requirements to their completion.
As the Knowledge Manager (KM) Lead, you will support Knowledge Management goals to ensure the right information is delivered to the right person, at the right place, at the right time. You will develop processes and procedures for organizing, distilling, storing, and presenting information in ways that improve data comprehension and decision making.
As the Cyber Security Lead, you will manage day-to-day cyber operatons for A&A, ISSE, and ISSO personnel. You will manage IT Security Program involving services to include security architecture design, security solution engineering, network forensics, penetration testing, threat detection and incident response, threat assessments and intelligence, identity control and access management, authority to operate, ISSO support, security operations and vulnerability management.
As the Security Operations Center (SOC), you will provide oversight for the Security Operations Center, providing real-time, continuous cybersecurity monitoring and triage, uninterrupted event detection, incident analysis, coordination and response, situational awareness, and cybersecurity countermeasure implementation capabilities for maintaining a secure cybersecurity and information assurance posture.
- The Initialization and Configuration Operations Lead oversees the lifecycle of data products and network configurations and provides continuity and coordination across the team.
- The Data Products are a collection of mission data required to initialize the tactical network and command and control (C2) applications.
- This data includes the information required to enable end-to-end network-centric connectivity and interoperability across the tactical internet (TI), such as internet protocol (IP) addressing, unit reference numbers (URNs), router, switch and firewall configurations.
- The Lead Network Specialist shall serve as a subject matter expert for supporting communication systems to include but not limited to Joint Network Node (JNN), Satellite Transportable Terminal (STT), Regional Hub Node (RHN), Soldier Network Extension (SNE), and Tactical Communications Node (TCN).
- The candidate will coordinate with partner organizations to identify network initialization requirements to ensure optimal functionality and work as part of the Network Engineering team to design, test, and implement changes to the network architecture baseline.
- This position will work across the Program Managers that deliver systems which include a routing or switch systems to help integrate systems and design system architectures in support of an Integrated Tactical Network.