We are seeking a highly motivated and dedicated Test Coordinator to support PEO Soldier . PEO Soldier supports Soldiers by developing, integrating, acquiring, fielding, and sustaining products to provide significant improvements in battle command, situational awareness, survivability, and mobility of Soldiers. The test coorindator serves as test manager for PEO Soldier programs, with duties as identified below.
- Plans and manages assignments, progress and evaluates results.
- Research applicable documents such as Capability Development Documents, Capability Production Documents, product specifications, and Army Regulations, to develop and staff for approval Test and Evaluation Master Plans (TEMPs) to support program milestones.
- Coordinates with ATEC to determine and develop appropriate Testing for Government Programs. Monitors ATEC activities to ensure adequacy of their testing and assessments to ensure they have the data and results needed to support independent evaluation.
- Oversee or conduct Test and Evaluation Working Integrated Product Teams (T&E WIPTs) and Test Readiness Reviews (TRRs) and ensure adequacy of associated test plans, procedures, and test execution, and closure on all test issues.
- Ensure military tactics, techniques, and procedures used during testing are current and representative.
- Attend testing and report of test results and issues as required by PM.
- Evaluate test data, assess risks, and develop test result summaries for leadership briefings, Suitability Statements and Milestone Decisions.
- Work with Assistant Product Managers, Product Leads and PMs to understand interfaces and address and resolve integration issues.
- Review system evaluation plans, evaluation strategy reviews, and provide input to the PMs.
- Work on scheduling and resourcing DT/OT events.
- Review test plans, test procedures, test reports and system assessment reports, for adequacy, accuracy, and identification of issues.
- Use test plans or other program data/research to develop fiscal year ammunition requirements to support programs.
- Track all testing planned and maintain a Master Test Schedule. Share data with PEO level T&E personnel for test synchronization.
-Ensure all Government test planning documents are uploaded to the appropriate databases.
BS (any field)
Subject matter expert for Test and Evaluation, and has the ability to lead test efforts on assigned programs with minimal oversight from the Government
Extensive knowledge and previous experience in Defense Acquisition Systems (non-IT) and Military Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures
Founded in 2010, Sev1Tech provides IT, engineering, and program management solutions delivery. Sev1Tech focuses on providing program and IT support services to critical missions across Federal and Commercial Clients. Our Mission is to Build better companies. Enable better government. Protect our nation. Build better humans across the country.
Join the Sev1Tech family where you can achieve great accomplishments while fostering a satisfying and rewarding career progression. Please apply directly through the website at: https://www.sev1tech.com/careers/current-openings/#/ #joinSev1tech
For any additional questions or to submit any referrals, please contact:firstname.lastname@example.org
Sev1Tech is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Software Powered by iCIMS